See our latest release: the Standard Fit Boxer Brief
Thoughtfully designed from concept to production, this boxer brief is our take on a modern, upgraded base layer. We've paired performance materials and purposeful design to solve the everyday frustrations presented by traditional underwear. Move through your day in boxer briefs that were designed to move with you.
The Standard Fit Boxer Briefs have a 5.75" inseam, fit true to size in the waist and have the same comfort enhancing features, performance fabric and waist size as our Athletic Fit boxer briefs. Most guys will fit our Standard Fit - for instance, a size medium boxer brief will fit guys with a 22" or less thigh circumference measuring 12" down from the waistline (the area where a waistband normally sits on your hips) - see our Fit Guide for the thigh circumference fit guide for all sizes. If you have larger thighs, we recommend our Athletic Fit boxer brief. When in doubt, try the Standard Fit boxer briefs first.
We created a new variant of our classic boxer briefs by replacing the underside with the same breathable performance microfiber as the rest of the boxer brief. These boxer briefs help regulate your body temperature during colder months but are breathable during warmer days.
Covered under our First Pair Guarantee
- U.S. Shipping is on the house when you order $45 or more
- Eligible for the Drawer Refresh Upgrade
- $99 Drawer Refresh - multiple options, just $99 each. See the full list here
- Option 1: Get a weeks' worth (7 pairs) of boxer briefs (automatically applies at check out). If you're buying multiple boxer brief types in one order, leave a message about the Drawer Refresh during the checkout process and we will refund you the difference (rather than entering a code)
- Option 4: Get 4 pairs of boxer briefs and 7 pairs of Socks
- Option 5: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs and 9 pairs of Socks
- Option 6: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs and 3 AirWeight Undershirts
- Option 7: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs and 3 Essential T shirts
- Option 8: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 AirWeight Undershirts and 3 pairs of Socks
- Option 9: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Essential T shirts and 3 pairs of Socks
- Option 10: Get 2 pairs of Training Shorts and 2 pairs of boxer briefs
- Option 11: Get 1 pair of Training Shorts, 2 pairs of boxer briefs and 2 AirWeight Undershirts
- Option 12: Get 1 pair of Training Shorts, 2 pairs of boxer briefs and 2 Essential T shirts
- Option 13: Get 1 Essential T shirts, 1 pair of Training Shorts, 2 pairs of boxer briefs and 3 pairs of Socks
- Option 14: Get 1 pair of Training Shorts, 2 pairs of boxer briefs, 3 pairs of Socks and 1 AirWeight Undershirt
- Complete Drawer Refresh - multiple options, just $189 each. See the full list here.
- Option 1: Get 2 weeks' worth (14 pairs) of boxer briefs for $189 (automatically applies at check out)
- Option 2: Get 7 pairs of boxer briefs and 18 pairs of Socks
- Option 3: Get 7 pairs of boxer briefs and 5 AirWeight Undershirts
- Option 4: Get 7 pairs of boxer briefs and 5 Essential T shirts
- Option 5: Get 5 pairs of boxer briefs, 5 AirWeight Undershirts and 5 pairs of Socks
- Option 6: Get 5 pairs of boxer briefs, 5 Essential T shirts and 5 pairs of Socks
- Option 7: Get 4 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Training Shorts and 3 AirWeight Undershirts
- Option 8: Get 4 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Training Shorts and 3 Essential T shirts
- Option 9: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Training Shorts, 3 AirWeight Undershirts and 3 pairs of Socks
- Option 10: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Training Shorts, 3 Essential T shirts and 3 pairs of Socks
- Signature Breathe Zone to regulate airflow and ventilation
- Grip elastic on the thighs to keep the legs from riding up
- Quick-access fly allows for a fast and more natural movement when nature calls
- Supremely soft microfiber that is breathable and featherlight
- Anti-odor to keep you and your gym bag fresh
- Moisture-wicking to manage sweat during any level of activity
- Quick-drying allows you to pack light and do laundry anywhere (hang to dry in just a few hours)
- Blended with spandex for 360° stretch and ease of movement
- 5.75" inseam
- Thick, no roll waistband stays put on your waist
- Understated waistband with a white and textured stripe layered on top of a classic black
- The waistband elastic has just the right amount of stretch and resistance to grip your waist without leaving marks on your skin
- Contoured double-layered pouch conforms naturally to the shape of your goods, provides a spacious fit and reduces the need to "re-adjust"
- Mobility gusset allows for a greater range of motion and unrestricted movement
- Major stress-points are reinforced with bar tack stitches to make sure our products last
- Durable seams that lay flat on your skin to minimize chafing
- Easy care - machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it
- Microfiber and Mesh: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Model is 5'11" ◦ 31" waist ◦ wearing a medium
- Fit guide
All of our garments are easy care:
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it (this fabric is quick-drying)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
I don’t often leave reviews, but wow! For the last four years, I’ve been trying to find an affordable alternative to Calvin Klein’s modal brief and these are perfect. Got 3 on my first order and will be ordering more!
These boxers fit better, feel better, and stand up to wear better than any underwear I've ever owned. After a few months with them, I bought more so that I could throw out everything else. And 18 months after buying my first drawer refresh, the first pairs I ordered are still in great shape.
I've tried so many different brands to find the perfect pair and these are it. They never ride up for me and are made of the softest most comfortable fabric ever.
These are really comfortable and are wearable for any activity! Now some of my everyday pairs for work and the gym. What really stands out is the affordable price and the amazing customer service that you get from the All Citizens brand with or without any problems. They deliver a fantastic product and created a longtime customer for me with these.
These fit nicely and don't ride up during long shifts. Fabric looks good and feels smooth after several months of use with minimal texture change. 5/5 would recommend.