In order to find the right size and fit in our boxer briefs, take a gander at the sizing chart and thigh fit guide below and look at 3 measurements:
- What size boxer briefs do you typically wear in other brands? This is the best way to tell your waist size for All Citizens since, on average, our waist size fits true to size and typically aligns with most brands.
- What size pants do you typically wear? This will help with the size chart below.
- Would you consider your thighs to be average, thicker or thinner than average? Take a look at the boxer brief thigh fit section below for more details.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Boxer Brief Thigh Fit- Standard fit, Athletic fit and the Longer boxer brief
We added Grip Thighs to the thigh opening to keep our boxer briefs from riding up - because this is a new feature for men's boxer briefs, the "grip" sensation may be a new feeling for most customers. To find the best fit for your thighs, measure 12" down from your waistline (the area where a waistband normally sits on your hips) and find the circumference of your thigh - our medium size Standard Fit boxer briefs fit well for guys with a 22" or less circumference and our medium size Athletic Fit boxer briefs fit well for guys with a 23" or more circumference. When in doubt, we recommend trying the Standard Fit line first as this fits most guys. See the fit guide above for the thigh circumference measurement for all sizes, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach us at email@example.com
While our Standard and Athletic fits have a 6" inseam, our Longer fit boxer brief and Compression Shorts hit just above the knee with an 8" inseam. Because the thigh width just above the thigh varies less from person to person, our Longer fit and Compression Shorts will fit all guys.
Performance Dress Shirt and Performance Short Sleeve Button Up
- What size dress shirts do you currently wear?
- Do you normally wear slim fit dress shirts?
Our V Necks are cut for an athletic fit so they are wider in the chest and shoulders, taper at the torso and are slimmer in the arms. We recommend sizing up for a more relaxed fit.
Contender Training Shorts
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach us at hello@AllCitizens.com.