The EcoSilver Label was designed to deliver peak performance with a lower impact on the environment. We started with a complete reinvention of our luxurious microfiber and mesh fabrics and spent over a year developing a custom recycled, premium-grade yarn that maintains the same performance features and ultra soft feel you’ve come to know and love. Then, to take fabric innovation further, we combined the recycled yarns with metallic silver to give you extraordinary next-to-skin comfort and the very best odor protection. Silver is the most effective material for neutralizing odor causing bacteria and is advanced enough to be used in spacesuits to keep astronauts fresh. Best of all, the EcoSilver boxer briefs let you travel light by extending the time between washes.
Our EcoSilver fabric breathes new life into discarded garments and keeps clothes out of landfills by recycling their threads. To make our EcoSilver fabric, post-consumer garments are first collected, sterilized, shredded and converted into pellets. The pellets are then passed through a spinneret and spun into new, high-quality yarn. Finally, the yarn is baled, dyed and knit with metalic silver yarn to create a fabric that push the boundaries of performance and sustainability. Our recycled fabric requires less energy to produce and produces less waste and carbon emissions by approximately 30% compared to comparable virgin fabrics.
As with all of our garments, we've paired performance materials and purposeful design to solve the everyday frustrations presented by traditional underwear - they don't ride up and have mesh Breathe Zones for exceptional ventilation. Move through your day in the most comfortable underwear that was designed to move with you and get ready to experience a truly upgraded base layer.
The Standard Fit boxer briefs fit true to size in the waist and have the same comfort enhancing features, performance fabric and waist size as our Athletic Fit boxer briefs. Most guys will fit our Standard Fit boxer brief line - for instance, a size medium boxer brief will fit guys with a 22" or less thigh circumference measuring 12" down from the waistline (the area where a waistband normally sits on your hips) - see our Fit Guide for the thigh circumference fit guide for all sizes. If you have larger thighs, we recommend our Athletic Fit boxer brief. When in doubt, try the Standard Fit boxer briefs first.
Covered under our First Pair Guarantee
We save on shipping, you save on product - it's a win-win
- U.S. Shipping is on the house when you order $45 or more
- Signature Breathe Zones to regulate airflow and ventilation
- Grip elastic on the thighs to keep the legs from riding up
- Quick-access fly allows for a fast and more natural movement when nature calls
- Supremely soft microfiber that is breathable and featherlight
- Anti-odor to keep you and your gym bag fresh
- Moisture-wicking to manage sweat during any level of activity
- Quick-drying allows you to pack light and do laundry anywhere (hang to dry in just a few hours)
- Blended with spandex for 360° stretch and ease of movement
- 6.5" inseam
- Thick, no roll waistband stays put on your waist
- Understated waistband with a white and textured stripe layered on top of a classic black
- The waistband elastic has just the right amount of stretch and resistance to grip your waist without leaving marks on your skin
- Contoured double-layered pouch conforms naturally to the shape of your goods, provides a spacious fit and reduces the need to "re-adjust"
- Mobility gusset allows for a greater range of motion and unrestricted movement
- Major stress-points are reinforced with bar tack stitches to make sure our products last
- Durable seams that lay flat on your skin to minimize chafing
- Easy care - machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it
- Microfiber and Mesh: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Model is 5'11" ◦ 31" waist ◦ wearing a medium
- Fit guide
All of our garments are easy care:
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it (this fabric is quick-drying)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
I wish the packaging was also eco friendly
Hey Avikar, I’m glad you’re liking the boxer briefs! And I absolutely hear you on more eco-friendly packaging - we are working on this and have explored a lot of materials so we should hopefully have something for our larger launch next year!