Our quest to push the boundaries of comfort and performance never ends, and we often revisit existing products and designs to find new ways of advancing our comfort-enhancing features. This led us to redesign our flagship boxer brief and explore a complete reinvention of the area that supports your twig and giggle berries. Introducing the Paradise Pocket™, an all encompassing mesh cradle that provides anatomical separation between your “goods" and your thighs to prevent unwanted skin contact, stickage and friction. By wrapping around your boys and preventing skin-on-skin contact, the Pocket will completely eliminate the need to readjust.
The Paradise Pocket™ creates an incredible microclimate that keeps you cool and sweat free. It's made with high-performance mesh that increases airflow and ventilation, and is moisture-wicking and quick-drying if perspiration does happen. The Pocket creates a truly unbelievable experience - once you envelop your family jewels with the Paradise Pocket™, it will be hard to go back to a life without it. This is the evolution of our original boxer brief with the same performance materials and purposeful designs, now with life-changing comfort.
The Standard Fit boxer briefs fit true to size in the waist and have the same comfort enhancing features, performance fabric and waist size as our Athletic Fit boxer briefs. Most guys will fit our Standard Fit boxer brief line - for instance, a size medium boxer brief will fit guys with a 22" or less thigh circumference measuring 12" down from the waistline (the area where a waistband normally sits on your hips) - see our Fit Guide for the thigh circumference fit guide for all sizes. If you have larger thighs, we recommend our Athletic Fit boxer brief. When in doubt, try the Standard Fit boxer briefs first.
Covered under our First Pair Guarantee
We save on shipping, you save on product - it's a win-win
- U.S. Shipping is on the house when you order $45 or more
- Eligible for the Drawer Refresh Upgrade
- $99 Drawer Refresh - multiple options, just $99 each. See the full list here
- Option 1: 6 pairs of Paradise Pocket™ boxer briefs
- Option 2: 4 pairs of Paradise Pocket™ boxer briefs and 5 pairs of Socks
- Option 3: 3 pairs of Paradise Pocket™ boxer briefs and 7 pairs of Socks
- Option 4: 3 pairs of Paradise Pocket™ boxer briefs, 2 AirWeight Undershirts and 2 pairs of Socks
- Option 5: 3 pairs of Paradise Pocket™ boxer briefs, 2 Essential T shirts and 2 pairs of Socks
- Option 13: 1 pair of Training Shorts, 1 Essential T shirts, 2 pairs of boxer briefs and 2 pairs of Socks
- Complete Drawer Refresh - get 2 weeks' worth (14 pairs) of boxer briefs for $189 (automatically applies at check out)
- Signature Breathe Zones to regulate airflow and ventilation
- Grip elastic on the thighs to keep the legs from riding up
- Quick-access fly allows for a fast and more natural movement when nature calls
- Supremely soft microfiber that is breathable and featherlight
- Anti-odor to keep you and your gym bag fresh
- Moisture-wicking to manage sweat during any level of activity
- Quick-drying allows you to pack light and do laundry anywhere (hang to dry in just a few hours)
- Blended with spandex for 360° stretch and ease of movement
- 6.5" inseam
- Thick, no roll waistband stays put on your waist
- Understated waistband with a white and textured stripe layered on top of a classic black
- The waistband elastic has just the right amount of stretch and resistance to grip your waist without leaving marks on your skin
- Contoured double-layered pouch conforms naturally to the shape of your goods, provides a spacious fit and reduces the need to "re-adjust"
- Mobility gusset allows for a greater range of motion and unrestricted movement
- Major stress-points are reinforced with bar tack stitches to make sure our products last
- Durable seams that lay flat on your skin to minimize chafing
- Easy care - machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it
- Microfiber and Mesh: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Model is 5'11" ◦ 31" waist ◦ wearing a medium
- Fit guide
All of our garments are easy care:
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it (this fabric is quick-drying)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- No ironing necessary, but if desired, dampen the fabric and use a steamer or set the iron to very low heat
Fit is the same as all the other briefs... but this new pocket is great. I normally had to use baby powder or other methods of keeping the boys from sticking.. Not an issue any more. Kind of awkward to get the tackle and bait situated the first few times, but it's quickly a non-issue. Absolutely recommend this becomes standard on all briefs. For those worried about how to ***... same old way you would with the previous briefs, top-down access, but now you're not digging because your friends are right there. And no more needing to take that side step or elongated forward step to unstick. This pocket eliminates that need. My wife said I needed to buy a million pairs of these, and I only got 6. I need more. Do yourself a favor. Get these. I'm not a shill, I paid full price for these bad boys. Well worth the drawer refresh.
Great fit. Comfy and supportive. Cost it worth every penny
I've tried a bunch, and perhaps all, of the boxer briefs available with a "pouch" for the boys. I think the new All Citizens design/pattern is the best of all the choices available, especially because it works very well with the fly. My only criticism is the material -- while it's soft and comfortable, I think some of the competition uses better materials. The All-citizens need reinforcement in the cuff of each leg to prevent riding up, and that can be seen through tight or thin pants. These same shorts in a different material that doesn't ride up in the first place, making the leg reinforcement unnecessary would be the ultimate boxer brief, in my opinion. Even still, this is one of the best available, and comes in at a significantly lower cost than the competition so these are pretty great even if there is a little of room for improvement.
I’ve been wearing them for a week. Relatively comfortable. Paradise pocket is great except for the hole in the bottom of the pocket. It allows skin-to-skin contact. Design must change to eliminate the hole. That would make the underwear perfect!
Not enough support for my package. Nothing too special.