See our latest release: the Standard Fit Boxer Brief
Thoughtfully designed from concept to production, this boxer brief is our take on a modern, upgraded base layer. We've paired performance materials and purposeful design to solve the everyday frustrations presented by traditional underwear. Move through your day in boxer briefs that were designed to move with you.
The Standard Fit boxer briefs fit true to size in the waist and have the same comfort enhancing features, performance fabric and waist size as our Athletic Fit boxer briefs. Most guys will fit our Standard Fit boxer brief line - for instance, a size medium boxer brief will fit guys with a 22" or less thigh circumference measuring 12" down from the waistline (the area where a waistband normally sits on your hips) - see our Fit Guide for the thigh circumference fit guide for all sizes. If you have larger thighs, we recommend our Athletic Fit boxer brief. When in doubt, try the Standard Fit boxer briefs first.
U.S. Shipping is on the house when you order $45 or more
All sales final - no returns or exchanges on this item
Not eligible for additional discounts or promotions
- Signature Breathe Zones to regulate airflow and ventilation
- Grip elastic on the thighs to keep the legs from riding up
- Quick-access fly allows for a fast and more natural movement when nature calls
- Supremely soft microfiber that is breathable and featherlight
- Anti-odor to keep you and your gym bag fresh
- Moisture-wicking to manage sweat during any level of activity
- Quick-drying allows you to pack light and do laundry anywhere (hang to dry in just a few hours)
- Blended with spandex for 360° stretch and ease of movement
- 6.5" inseam
- Thick, no roll waistband stays put on your waist
- Understated waistband with a white and textured stripe layered on top of a classic black
- The waistband elastic has just the right amount of stretch and resistance to grip your waist without leaving marks on your skin
- Contoured double-layered pouch confirms naturally to the shape of your goods and reduces the need to "re-adjust"
- Mobility gusset allows for a greater range of motion and unrestricted movement
- Major stress-points are reinforced with bar tack stitches to make sure our products last
- Durable seams that lay flat on your skin to minimize chafing
- Easy care - machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it
- Microfiber and Mesh: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Model is 5'11" ◦ 31" waist ◦ wearing a medium
- Fit guide
All of our garments are easy care:
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- No ironing necessary, but if desired, dampen the fabric and use a steamer or set the iron to very low heat
Extremely soft and has alot of desirable features.
It’s great, really comfortable.
These have been the best fitting underwear I’ve ever had.
I highly recommend going with the longer version, especially if you don't wear shorts too often. This one still rides up, which is uncomfortable but the mesh is still exquisite.
Pros: The material of these underwear is most definitely the highlight. They are exceptionally soft and comfortable. The pouch is a normal size and not too baggy. Cons: There are a couple small manufacturing defects. the seams on either side of the pouch are slightly off from one another, making the front of the underwear not quite the same. Also, the legs ride up pretty badly as the day goes on. I'm interested to try the longer version to see if they fix that issue.