Thoughtfully designed from concept to production, this boxer brief is our take on a modern, upgraded base layer. We've paired performance materials and purposeful design to solve the everyday frustrations presented by traditional underwear. Move through your day in boxer briefs that were designed to move with you.
Our Athletic Fit Boxer Briefs fit true to size in the waist and have the same comfort enhancing features, performance fabric and waist size as our Standard Fit Boxer Briefs. The difference between the two product lines is the Athletic Fit features larger leg openings to accommodate guys with larger thighs - for instance, a medium size Athletic Fit boxer brief will fit guys with a 23" or more thigh circumference measuring 12" down from the waistline (the area where a waistband normally sits on your hips) - see our Fit Guide for the thigh circumference fit guide for all sizes.
Covered under our First Pair Guarantee
- U.S. Shipping is on the house when you order $45 or more
- Eligible for the Drawer Refresh Upgrade
- $99 Drawer Refresh - multiple options, just $99 each. See the full list here
- Option 1: Get a weeks' worth (7 pairs) of boxer briefs (automatically applies at check out). If you're buying multiple boxer brief types in one order, leave a message about the Drawer Refresh during the checkout process and we will refund you the difference (rather than entering a code)
- Option 4: Get 4 pairs of boxer briefs and 7 pairs of Socks
- Option 5: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs and 9 pairs of Socks
- Option 6: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs and 3 AirWeight Undershirts
- Option 7: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs and 3 Essential T shirts
- Option 8: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 AirWeight Undershirts and 3 pairs of Socks
- Option 9: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Essential T shirts and 3 pairs of Socks
- Option 10: Get 2 pairs of Training Shorts and 2 pairs of boxer briefs
- Option 11: Get 1 pair of Training Shorts, 2 pairs of boxer briefs and 2 AirWeight Undershirts
- Option 12: Get 1 pair of Training Shorts, 2 pairs of boxer briefs and 2 Essential T shirts
- Option 13: Get 1 Essential T shirts, 1 pair of Training Shorts, 2 pairs of boxer briefs and 3 pairs of Socks
- Option 14: Get 1 pair of Training Shorts, 2 pairs of boxer briefs, 3 pairs of Socks and 1 AirWeight Undershirt
- Complete Drawer Refresh - multiple options, just $189 each. See the full list here.
- Option 1: Get 2 weeks' worth (14 pairs) of boxer briefs for $189 (automatically applies at check out)
- Option 2: Get 7 pairs of boxer briefs and 18 pairs of Socks
- Option 3: Get 7 pairs of boxer briefs and 5 AirWeight Undershirts
- Option 4: Get 7 pairs of boxer briefs and 5 Essential T shirts
- Option 5: Get 5 pairs of boxer briefs, 5 AirWeight Undershirts and 5 pairs of Socks
- Option 6: Get 5 pairs of boxer briefs, 5 Essential T shirts and 5 pairs of Socks
- Option 7: Get 4 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Training Shorts and 3 AirWeight Undershirts
- Option 8: Get 4 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Training Shorts and 3 Essential T shirts
- Option 9: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Training Shorts, 3 AirWeight Undershirts and 3 pairs of Socks
- Option 10: Get 3 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Training Shorts, 3 Essential T shirts and 3 pairs of Socks
- Signature Breathe Zones to regulate airflow and ventilation
- Grip elastic on the thighs to keep the legs from riding up
- Quick-access fly allows for a fast and more natural movement when nature calls
- Supremely soft microfiber that is breathable and featherlight
- Anti-odor to keep you and your gym bag fresh
- Moisture-wicking to manage sweat during any level of activity
- Quick-drying allows you to pack light and do laundry anywhere (hang to dry in just a few hours)
- Blended with spandex for 360° stretch and ease of movement
- 6.5" inseam
- Thick, no roll waistband stays put on your waist
- Understated waistband with a white and textured stripe layered on top of a classic black
- The waistband elastic has just the right amount of stretch and resistance to grip your waist without leaving marks on your skin
- Contoured double-layered pouch conforms naturally to the shape of your goods, provides a spacious fit and reduces the need to "re-adjust"
- Major stress-points are reinforced with bar tack stitches to make sure our products last
- Mobility gusset allows for a greater range of motion and unrestricted movement
- Durable seams that lay flat on your skin to minimize chafing
- Easy care - machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it
- Microfiber and Mesh: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Model is 5'11" ◦ 31" waist ◦ wearing a medium
- Fit guide
All of our garments are easy care:
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it (this fabric is quick-drying)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
I first tried standard large but legs were tight and waist a bit too big. AC was great. Asked which was more of the problem and I said waist...so they gave me medium athletic fit and they are PERFECT! Thank you! These are the ones I go with here on.
Very comfortable, fits great, feels high quality - my new favorite pair of briefs!
I was on the hunt for a new boxer brief. I have tried all of the luxury brands, but I hated paying $40 for a single pair of boxer briefs. All Citizens are a game-changer for me! The fit and material are superb! And for the quality, they are an EXCELLENT price!
I've been on a boxer brief kick ever since I ran into a review online listing out the best in class. I have worn cotton my entire life and decided it was high-time that I treated myself to something more comfortable. At first, I went to more expensive brands at $25+ per pair. Those brands wore very well up until the 2nd wash. After that, they ran into pilling and started to lose elasticity on the thigh, which caused them to all ride up. So, I went back to the online list for more recommendations and the All Citizens came up more than once and with high-recommendations. I bought one Athletic Fit pair and tried them for 3 months to be fair to the other brands. After 4 washes, I have yet to find any pilling and elasticity is the same as the first day out of the pack. I used them in daily activities and exercising (weightlifting - squats, dead lifts, light cardio) and they always seem to stay in place. I recommend these for anyone with thicker thighs or anyone that has issues with rolling. I'm about to buy a full refresh set right now!
Good product. I'm very happy with these, all in all. I like tight fit on the legs, but even with the athletic fit the thighs are slightly tight on the first wear. My thighs are around 22-23" for reference. I haven't had these long enough to say how these will wear over time, but the quality seems solid and I expect the fit will stay consistent. Bottom line: very pleased and will be ordering more.