The performance of an athletic sock, made for everyday wear - that was our mission when designing the Performance Ankle Sock. We added our signature mesh Breathe Zone to the top of the foot for better breathability, a high-pile cushioned footbed for greater impact protection and a contoured Y stitched heel for a better fit to make sure this sock handles all levels of physical activity. We are launching this product as our first Experiment which is ready for you to try (and hopefully love).
Covered under our First Pair Guarantee
- U.S. Shipping is on the house for orders of $45 or more
- Sock Add On: add a pair of socks to any order (that has another product) for just $6
- 3 Pack - get 3 pairs of socks for $18 (automatically applies at check out)
- 6 Pack - get 6 pairs of socks for $35 (automatically applies at check out)
- Eligible for the Drawer Refresh Upgrade
- $99 Drawer Refresh - multiple options, just $99 each. See the full list here
- Option 2: get 18 pairs of socks for $99 (automatically applies at check out)
- Option 4: Get 7 pairs of Socks and 4 pairs of boxer briefs
- Option 5: Get 9 pairs of Socks and 3 pairs of boxer briefs
- Option 8: Get 3 pairs of Socks, 2 AirWeight Undershirts and 3 pairs of boxer briefs
- Option 9: Get 3 pairs of Socks, 2 Essential T shirts and 3 pairs of boxer briefs
- Option 13: Get 3 pairs of Socks, 1 Essential T shirts, 1 pair of Training Shorts and 2 pairs of boxer briefs
- Option 14: Get 3 pairs of Socks, 1 pair of Training Shorts, 2 pairs of boxer briefs, and 1 AirWeight Undershirt
- Complete Drawer Refresh - multiple options, just $189 each. See the full list here.
- Option 2: Get 18 pairs of socks and 7 pairs of boxer briefs
- Option 5: Get 5 pairs of socks, 5 pairs of boxer briefs and 5 AirWeight Undershirts
- Option 6: Get 5 pairs of socks, 5 pairs of boxer briefs and 5 Essential T shirts
- Option 9: Get 3 pairs of socks, 3 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Training Shorts and 3 AirWeight Undershirts
- Option 10: Get 3 pairs of socks, 3 pairs of boxer briefs, 2 Training Shorts and 3 Essential T shirts
- Signature mesh Breathe Zone on the top of the foot to maximize airflow and ventilation no matter the activity
- High-pile, cushioned footbed for greater impact protection and a more comfortable stride
- Anti-chafe collar on the back of the heel to prevent blisters
- Absorbs moisture to protect your shoes from sweat and stink but always feels dry, even when saturated
- Featherlight fabric that is highly breathable and quick-drying - allows you to pack light and do laundry anywhere
- Made with 360° stretch for ease of movement
- Seamless toe and heel construction for a smooth, no friction wear
- Contoured Y stitched heel construction provides a better fit around your foot and helps keep the sock in place
- Grip ankle elastic to prevent sagging - no slipping or bunching
- Low cut for a low profile aesthetic
- Elasticized arch support grips your foot to keep the sock from shifting around
- Easy care - machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it
- 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- One size fits most - sizes 8 to 13
All of our garments are easy care:
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
I buy a bunch of socks for running and am really impressed with the quality of these socks for the price. The seams don’t wear on your toes and the shape fits my feet really well.
Just like everything All Citizens does, these socks for perfectly, are extremely lightweight and feel airy and cool.
Love the socks. Snug comfortable fit. Love the boxers also. Great material and I like how they hold the goods. I would recommend sizing down. I’m a 33/34 waist and the large was too big. I found that medium athletic are perfect fit both on my waist and my thighs.
Fits pretty snug on the foot (I wear a size 10) with a high ankle cut which is great for preventing blisters. I play a good amount of golf and these are perfect for golf shoes that have pretty sharp heel cups. Also very breathable and nice to wear around the house. Would recommend especially for the price (~1/2 the price of competing brands).
I spend 8-12 hours a day in steel caps (yes - these are ankle highs, but I'm weird - don't like full socks in my boots), dealing with bloody sticky juice, hot water, caustic soda, acid, and wine lees - all fun things to pour down your boots at the start of a 12+ hour shift. Gotta say - these things are the bizz - somehow they magically dry out even after you've filling your boots up with fermenting moscato (Sorority girls and Phrat boys unite), the soft pile is great when you're on your feet for a long day, and they've managed to make it through a full vintage without getting completely wrecked. Mad props.