Thoughtfully designed from concept to production, this boxer brief is our take on a modern, upgraded base layer. We've paired performance materials and purposeful design to solve the everyday frustrations presented by traditional underwear. Move through your day in boxer briefs that were designed to move with you.
Our Athletic Fit Boxer Briefs fit true to size in the waist and have the same comfort enhancing features, performance fabric and waist size as our Standard Fit Boxer Briefs. The difference between the two product lines is the Athletic Fit features larger leg openings to accommodate guys with larger thighs - for instance, a medium size Athletic Fit boxer brief will fit guys with a 23" or more thigh circumference measuring 12" down from the waistline (the area where a waistband normally sits on your hips) - see our Fit Guide for the thigh circumference fit guide for all sizes.
Covered under our First Pair Guarantee
- U.S. Shipping is on the house when you order $45 or more
- $99 Drawer Refresh - get a weeks' worth (7 pairs) of boxer briefs for $99 (automatically applies at check out)
- If you're buying multiple boxer brief types in one order, leave a message about the Drawer Refresh during the checkout process and we will refund you the difference (rather than entering a code)
- Complete Drawer Refresh - get 2 weeks' worth (14 pairs) of boxer briefs for $189 (automatically applies at check out)
- $99 Essentials Pack - get 3 pairs of boxer briefs and 3 AirWeight Undershirts or Essential V Neck T shirts for $99 - just add them to your cart and enter code "Baselayer" at check out for undershirts or "Essentials" for t shirts
- Eligible for the Drawer Refresh Upgrade
- Signature Breathe Zones to regulate airflow and ventilation
- Grip elastic on the thighs to keep the legs from riding up
- Quick-access fly allows for a fast and more natural movement when nature calls
- Supremely soft microfiber that is breathable and featherlight
- Anti-odor to keep you and your gym bag fresh
- Moisture-wicking to manage sweat during any level of activity
- Quick-drying allows you to pack light and do laundry anywhere (hang to dry in just a few hours)
- Blended with spandex for 360° stretch and ease of movement
- 6.5" inseam
- Thick, no roll waistband stays put on your waist
- Understated waistband with a white and textured stripe layered on top of a classic black
- The waistband elastic has just the right amount of stretch and resistance to grip your waist without leaving marks on your skin
- Contoured double-layered pouch confirms naturally to the shape of your goods and reduces the need to "re-adjust"
- Major stress-points are reinforced with bar tack stitches to make sure our products last
- Mobility gusset allows for a greater range of motion and unrestricted movement
- Durable seams that lay flat on your skin to minimize chafing
- Easy care - machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it
- Microfiber and Mesh: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Model is 5'11" ◦ 31" waist ◦ wearing a medium
- Fit guide
All of our garments are easy care:
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry - that's it
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- No ironing necessary, but if desired, dampen the fabric and use a steamer or set the iron to very low heat
Fabric: Great quality - feels good on the skin Quality/Price: Perfect for the price. If i'm being really honest, I would pay more for these due to the quality vs. current cost. Not saying you should charge more though Fit: The fit is perfect although the standard fit boxer brief fit really tight in the legs (thick thighs saves lives). I ended buying some athletic fit which were much better. I still wear both but I put on the athletic fit when i want to start my day off right. It's the little things Overall 10/10 score The only thing that I wear during a pandemic is All Citizens boxers.Stay safe and keep Killin' it. -Portas
Love these boxers for the price. As advertised, they rarely rise and they breathe very well. The fabric was a little thicker than expected, but very conformtable. The only issue I have is with the area for your genitals. The seams on either side of the area are fairly far apart so it doesn't create a nice pocket for your junk. I experience more sticking to my leg than with my previous briefs, but these ride up far far less and are cheaper. I'm overall happy and would feel comfortable recommending these.
Superb brand and quality flexible and breathable
Last year I went on a quest to find the best pair of boxer briefs. I tried Hanes, ExOfficio, Calvin Klein, Saxx, Pair of Thieves and a few others. Somebody on Reddit had mentioned All Citizens and they were immediately crowned the winner. I now have about 8 pairs and recommend them to friends. They're soft and comfortable, they don't ride up, and they keep you just the right temperature. I personally loved the Variant 1 for the extra mesh material in the undercarriage, but they're all great. If you squat at all, make sure to get the athletic fit!
These boxers are awesome. They're soft as ****, and moisture evaporates fast. They're also weirdly sturdy. They hold their shape. It's great. It makes it hard to go back to old cotton boxer brieds